redesigned

Monday, April 18, 2005

My job is getting to me. The assistant manager (ass-man for short) is going to become manager soon-it's pretty much inevitable. He already likes to scare me and make fun of me and throw things at me and speak poorly of our co-workers when they're not around. Let's just put it this way-I don't respect his work ethics.

I wonder what it would be like to work in a professional work environment?

In other news, I'm going to be looking at pianos soon. Hopefully tonight. It would be amazing if I could just teach piano and work on my studies. I really want to work on self-improvement in several areas- sharpening my language skills in German and sign-language, refining my musical abilities on piano, increasing my physical activity, completing my Berean courses to attain my ministry license, not to mention writing and photography. It would be a dream come true if I could get my photography website up by the end of the summer...

To end on an appreciative note, I'm very thankful to God that he's provided me with employment and a way to pay my bills and even get out of debt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home