redesigned

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Yesterday I went to the eye doctor for the first time in about 2 years. The contacts I was wearing as of yesterday were two-week disposables that were almost one year old. And yes, that's bad. But now my eyes feel amazing, because as of yesterday, I have both brand-new contacts and an up-to-date prescription.

What I have observed since gaining a renewed sense of vision:
-My car is filthy on the inside.
-There is a slight texture to the walls in my office.
-Jim's carpet really needs vacuumed.
-My face is scary-looking without makeup. Maybe I will get that microderm-abrasion done.
-You're not supposed to feel the contacts.
-I don't have allergies. I had decrepit eyewear.

I have become newly fascinated with looking at stuff. I am a geek. Go me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home