redesigned

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Brisk-ness
I love love love love LOOOOOVE (said in an opera-like voice) Autumn!!! It's down right COLD outside and I love it. Time to bust out the sweaters and long-sleeve shirts and other fun warm clothes. Eee!

W.W.F.S. (What Would Freud Say)
So for two nights in a row, I've had a dream that it was Jim and I's wedding day (no, we're not engaged yet, for those who might speculate). In the first dream, the night before last, everyone was getting ready, when all of the sudden I found out that Jim was already married (to a co-worker and friend of mine; she and I are very much alike and often tease each other about it), and the day was ruined. Then in my dream last night, it was time to "walk down the aisle" when I realized that our family members were there, but we'd done nothing to be ready for the day. My hair wasn't done, there were no decorations, the pastor I wanted to do the ceremony wasn't there, and no friends were there except for Danielle. I was still going to go through with it, but there was just an air of dissapointment (not with the groom, just with my lack of preparation).

I wonder how Freud would analyze these dreams. Knowing him, it would probably have something to do with sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home