redesigned

Monday, August 06, 2007

Hmm...a reason...
I'd love to write something witty right now, but I really don't have a reason to be blogging, other than the guilt of not having done so for so long. Let's see...I'm working full time and doing my photo business. That hasn't changed. Other than that, I totally haven't sent out all of my thank-yous for wedding stuff yet. If you are one of those wonderful people that bestowed a gift upon me and Jim, I promise you will be properly thanked soon!

We received a very sweet card from Danielle a couple days ago!! Thanks dear; it was so good to hear from you :) And I'm happy that Aimee sent you those photos. I've been lagging a bit behind on all that...ironically.

I've decided I need to make a cd compiling all the best "Fist-Songs". Fist-Songs, by my own definition, are those songs where at some point you feel the need to shake your fist in the air while singing or screaming the lyrics really loudly. There are hard-fist songs and soft-fist songs. Here are the songs I have so far for my hard-fist songs compilation:

"Alone" by Heart
"Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
"Love of a Lifetime" by FireHouse
and I'm debating on "I would Do Anything For Love" by Meatloaf, but that might be more of a soft-fist song.

Suggestions, people??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home