redesigned

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kitten Rescue
A couple of the random stray cats that live around the building where I work decided to multiply.  They had a litter of kittens about two months ago and a couple of the girls at work took to feeding them.  My boss found out, and, being the animal-hater that he is, called the Humane society to come and get them.  He emphasized in his "memo" not to feed them and that they would be caught "alive".  What he didn't tell anyone is that our humane society has stopped accepting cats because they are overrun, so them "catching" these cats is  death sentence.  But the girls and I know this, so I decided a few days ago to take them in until we could find homes for them.  There are currently four (one girl and three boys), but there may be one more to catch.  I've named them just for fun:

Cameron

Foreman

Chase

and, of course, House.  
He's the meanest.  But he's cute.

Thanks to a co-worker of my sis's, they all are already spoken for.  Too bad Jim's allergic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home