redesigned

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mystery solved.

That site that you gave us did help, Aaron.  Unfortunately, we know what happened.  Because this is the first year I had my business to account for with taxes, we actually went to H&R Block to get our taxes done.  Silly us...we wanted to be honest and make sure that we wrote in the correct amount of my profit so as not to cheat the government.  And actually, he did correct several of my numbers, so I know it was right.

Here's the catch.  Because H&R Block deducted a preparation fee, we have to wait for a paper check.  They won't directly deposit it. So it might be as late as the end of June before we see our money.

In other words, the government is PUNISHING US for BEING HONEST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home