redesigned

Monday, April 25, 2005

You can't handle the truth...
Jim and I went to see the remake of Amityville Horror about a week ago. My review? Very demonic and very Hollywood. It was a little much for me. I actually regret seeing it. I think I'm losing my taste for horror movies. Maybe that's a good thing...

There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the movie (both the remake and the original) that says "based on a true story". Out of curiosity, I decided to google the movie. I found the actual site that George Lutz (the real-life husband of the family that lived in the haunted house for 28 days and then fled) maintains. In this interview you'll find the real story of what happened in those 28 days. It is nothing like the remake or the 1979 original. But it's the actual truth. What a concept. Hollywood sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home