redesigned

Friday, August 05, 2005

The Elephant-Dog (you know, like The Elephant-Man...)
Jim and I were watching t.v. at his place the other night, when Sammi Jo (his German shepherd mix) walked into the living room looking very...wtf-ish. Her eyes were swollen almost all of the way shut, and her lips were puffed up to about twice their normal size. It was weeeeeird. Luckily for both of us, one of my co-workers is also an emergency vet-tech. I called her and she told me it was probably a bug-bite or sting of some sort, and gave me the number for the emergency animal hospital. I called them and they told us to give her Benadryl. It took three doses, but by last night she was almost totally back to normal.

Parteee
Jim and I are off to the O'Maleys' place tonight to stay up way too late, eat too much junk food, and play a rediculous amount of Skip-Bo and Trivial Pursuit.

We are nerds, and we are proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home