redesigned

Monday, July 25, 2005

Sleepover...
It's been so long. But it's me and my Adjiwan tonight. I foresee much movie-watching, sketching, and coke-drinking. Oh yeah...

Warning: emotional moment
I just have to say something. I am so incredibly in love with Jim. He's the most amazing man I have ever known. Being with the man that God has brought into my life makes anything I've attempted in my past looks foolish. I honestly don't think I deserve him. Which makes me even more thankful for every moment God allows me to share with him.

Ok, I'm done. Well, not really. I could go on for a long time, but I won't.

One more thing
I am down in weight to 147. My goal is 140. I started out at 165. So close...I have a feeling these last 7 pounds are going to be a b****. We'll see. If and when I make my goal, my reward is new jeans (via Jim). Quite the motivation for a girl who never buys/can afford new clothes...

well, I'm off to party with Mrs. O'Maley...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home