redesigned

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The whole fam damily's here...
I woke up this morning and walked out of my room to be greeted by mom, dad, Mel, Nolynn, and Jimmy all in the living room and dining room. This is rare, but nice.

Well, tonight after work Jim and I are off to Schaumburg to be with his family through Christmas morning. We're traveling back that day to be here with my family for about half the day. This will be my first Christmas ever not waking up in my family's house. Kinda weird... Actually, this is my first time ever splitting the holidays between families. Jim and I were together last year during the holidays, but we spent Thanksgiving and Christmas apart with our own families. This year, Jim spent Thanksgiving here with my family and we're spending all of Christmas eve and half of Christmas up there with his.

This trip is going to be fun. Aside from the holiday festivities, I also get to take a train into Chicago tomorrow, spend the day downtown, an then see the lights on Michigan Avenue when it gets dark. I can't wait. I'm like a kid when it comes to stuff like that. I'm also excited to see Jim's sister's new condo she just bought with her boyfriend, Tony (who is from South Africa and has a very cool accent-exactly like Adrienne's from The Benjamin Gate for those of you familiar with her).

Ok, enough babbeling. I'd better get ready for work. And maybe pack something.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! LOVE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home