redesigned

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Confession time
OK. I'm actually getting some stuff done to my face. I struggled with the thought that this might seem vain, but came to the conclusion that it is actually just correcting my own mistakes. You see, in COLLEGE (of all places) I was viciously attaked by acne. Everything else developed late with me (a.k.a. boobs), so of course acne followed that pattern. The problem is, I never really behaved with my zits. I popped them. I scratched them. I rubbed them. Needless to say, I have quite a bit of scarring. I also have great makeup (thanks to Allison) which mostly hides said scars. But I'm tired of being too ashamed of my face to go out without makeup. So as of today, I start a series of four appointments to [hopefully] correct my mistakes. Once a week, for the next four weeks, I am going in for professional microderm abrasion and chemical peels. To be totally honest, I'm really excited. I'm looking forward to a summer without a lot of foundation on my face. Lots of swimming...yeah.

I'll let you all know how it goes. I might even post pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home