redesigned

Monday, February 13, 2006

*sigh*
Wow. It's been a while since I've blogged. Sorry...life's been a little busy. It happens.

So, let's see...well, Jim's in Thailand until Friday. He was supposed to be back this Wednesday, but it's been bumped to Friday. Long story short, the part that his company shipped to Thailand didn't work, so he had to make it work, which bumped him back a day and a half. Poopheads.

Nolynn and I went with Amanda and Joshy to a Liptocoal show this past Saturday. Way fun stuff. You were SO good, Josh!!! Oh, and I have the pics for you...

Last Wednesday, Josh and I went to Indy to surprise Allison and Aaron; well, I wasn't a surprise-Josh was. There was much fun had, and then we all went to sleep like responsible adults. Weird...

Hmm...I'm sure there's more, but I'm actually at work now (on my break) and must get back to...um...working.

Love to all...(especially to my man halfway around the world...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home