redesigned

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Nobody needs cupcakes...
I'm sitting here eating cupcakes for breakfast. That's right - cupcakes. I'm also dealing with day three of a horrendous period. Just try to take my cupcakes away and see what happens...

Yesterday I worked from 9:30 am to 10:30 pm with a couple breaks. Today I'm working from around 8:30 to 4:30 or 5-ish. I love it. I started my "new job" at Carpenter's Son yesterday. It's great. I'm scheduled about 20 hours on the floor and the other 20 (or so) I can determine on my own. I have control. I need that.

Hey, Steve...are you still alive? I haven't heard from you in a while. Of course, I haven't surfed blogs very faithfully lately, for lack of internet time. I'll get better; I promise.

It's been a little while...
RTQ 2/31/06: What are your comfort foods?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home