redesigned

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Excuse me while I sit...
I'm getting past the whole sicky-part of the pregnancy now. It's slowly going away. As of Sunday, I will officially be in my fourth month and out of my first trimester. I've found that as long as I keep my tummy fed and happy, I feel really good all day. Today has been a random exception. I've had a headache (which I rarely get) and some oh-crap-I-feel-like-I'm-going-to-pass-out moments a few times when standing for too long. Weird...but overall things are going well.

This is the part where I say something witty
When I sat down to write this post, I promise I really did have a lot to say. I think part of it might even have been funny. But, alas, it has all left my brain.

*sigh* If only I were as cultured as Danielle or as funny as Aimee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home