redesigned

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Alive and kicking...

Alive: So after two days of no-Fred, the strangest thing happened. He reappeared. In my I-must-nurture-life hormonal state, I spent most of last Saturday killing flies in the kitchen and trying to fling them into his web. Ironically, I didn't care about the flies. I succeeded in getting one stuck in his web and, although I didn't witness it, I assume he enjoyed the treat. I haven't really given him much thought since. Maybe feeding him fixed my warped brain.

Kicking: Every night, when I lay down to go to sleep, it's become habit for me to feel my ever-growing baby lump. Last night, for the first time, I felt the baby kick! I had my hand on my tummy and felt a distinct thump on my hand. It was a soft thump at first, and then I felt one that was harder. I immediately reached for Jim's hand and made him feel for it, but of course nothing happened after that. The kid's playing with me.

And speaking of the kid, we found out the sex today at our appointment. We're having a...

BOY!

The only unfortunate part of that is that we have no boy name picked out.

Suggestions, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home