redesigned

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Preggo stuff, part 2
-Bending over is starting to get uncomfortable. It's really starting to feel like I have something in the way. (I know, I do, but it just feels odd.)
-I can't seem to get enough milk lately. I loved it before, but now I just want it all of the time.
-The little man has discovered he can kick my bladder. You know that "urge" to pee? Imagine just getting a sharp urge like that really quickly and then the sensation disappearing just as quickly. Like I said before, the kid's messin' with me.
-I can get 9 1/2 hours sleep at night and still be tired during the day. Very weird.
-I'm getting bored with the whole pregnancy thing. I'm ready to be done with it. 3 1/2 months to go...


1430s-2000s. Not a bad run.
Hmm. This honestly took me by surprise. I never imagined the book could be replaced or improved upon.

I hope it doesn't go down without a fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home