redesigned

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ugh...
I had another one of those dreams last night where pieces of my teeth start breaking off and falling out. It always seems so real. And disturbing. I can literally feel pieces breaking off and then having to spit them out. Aimee, you made a cameo in my dream last night. You didn't believe me until I showed you. I believe your exact response was, "Holy SH** girl, you need a dentist."

Actually, I really do. I think that's where the dream came from.

My O.C.D.
So, as some of you know, I have a few distinct O.C.D. tendencies. I was at Lowe's with Jim recently and found a magazine entitled, "Secrets of Getting Organized". It's like a combination room-decorating-furnishing-organizing type publication.

I'm in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home