redesigned

Friday, August 15, 2008

Um...
On a WalMart run today, I had an...interesting experience.  I was unloading the stroller from the trunk, and in the space next to me, a mom was trying to load her two kids into her car.  She had put her baby in the car seat and turned to say something to her toddler, who was standing between her car and mine.  Next thing I knew, he was pissing between the cars.  And she was standing there assisting him in his efforts.  There was no laughing or embarrassment on her part, just quiet patience, waiting for him to finish.  As soon as he was done (I assume, because I heard the stream stop hitting the pavement), she put him in the car, got in, and drove off.

Of all the reasons I've gone to the car wash, toddler piss has never made the list...until now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home