redesigned

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I see...
So the way to get lots of comments on your post is to mention nipples. Got it.

I just got off work 2 hours early. Apparently I work too fast. I remember a temp job I had a couple of summers ago; it was supposed to take three days and I got it done in 1 1/2. It doesn't seem fair that my reward for being a fast worker is less pay. Hmm...

Aufwiedersehen...
Well, tomorrow Nolynn flies (and moves) to California. His flight is at 6:15pm. I'm driving him to the airport; I think Allison's coming to see him off too. And then I'm meeting Aimee for coffee.

Mmmm...coffee...

Jim and Josh have other plans tomorrow night-a Dream Theater show. I was jealous until Jim found out that Dream Theater will be in Germany at the same time as us. We'll get to see an almost 4 hour long show there. SO yeah...not so much jealous anymore...

Speaking of Germany, the trip has been delayed, due to my lack of funds. It is now scheduled for mid-October. But it's cool. The fact that I get to go at all is amazing to me...

Ok, that's all for now. Nothing spark a comment? Here you go: nipples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home