redesigned

Monday, September 26, 2005

Excuse me?
So my favorite part of photographing Anna's wedding this past weekend was when Pastor Jeff was talking to Ben about his interests during the ceremony and said "Gamepube" instead of "Gamecube". Yes I laughed. As did pretty much everyone my age in the crowd. Thank you Beavis and Butthead.

Boredom = destruction.
Jim is in Colorado until Thursday for work - his annual review and planning a huge presentation he's doing part of in Peoria two weeks from today and tomorrow. The only problem with this is that I have today and tomorrow off from work, and must keep my mind occupied or it will turn against me. So goes life with Adult ADD. So last night I came home after dropping him off at the airport and ripped all of the carpet out of my room. I might just paint the entire thing today and tomorrow. After ripping down the wallpaper and border, that is. We'll see. I might get distracted by something else.

And speaking of Germany...
Okay, so I wasn't, but I will now. The trip is on. Two weeks from this Thursday (that's October 13th, also Yom Kippur for my Jewish readers), Jim and I are going to Europe. First we hit London for a few days, and then Germany (flying into Berlin) for the remainder of the trip. We'll be back on Friday, October 21st. I'm really excited and a little scared. Those of you that are of the praying nature, I would appreciate it a whole lot. Both for safety on the flights AND in the public transportation in London. I'm SO very thankful for this opportunity to travel overseas. I've never been off of this continent.

It's weird for me to think that in less than two weeks, Jim and I will have been together for a year. I know that a year is just a spit in the bucket for a lot of people, but it's really significant to me. You're right, Allison. Being in love with your best friend is the best thing this world has to offer. Except for maybe making love to your best friend. I have yet to experience that, but it's worth the wait :)

Random Tuesday Revival
I'm reviving the RTQ. I miss it. RTQ will start anew as of tomorrow. Spread the word, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home