redesigned

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

New stuff
I tend to buy clothes based on need and not want. This is exacty why I was THRILLED yesterday when (because I've lost weight) Jim bought me a new pair of jeans. I only have one pair, but it's too big now. So we went to Old Navy and he bought me a new pair. While there, I bought two new shirts (well, Jim paid for them but I'm paying him back) for five bucks a piece (gotta love labor-day sales).

This is the part where I get giddy. My old jeans size was 12. What size am I now? EIGHT. That's right kids, I'm into the single digit sizes. My goal is a size six. I think I can make it. The thing is, I'm at a plateau weight (144-ish). I can't really get any thinner unless I start an excersize regimen. I'm working on it...

Here's the progress thus far:
Pants: Old size-12 New size-8
Shirts: Old size-L or M New size-S or XS
Bras: Old size-36C New size-34B

Weight loss is fun...

And now about something I can't stand
Spiders. I severly dislike them. And Jim has a bunch of them around his house. Big scary country-size ones. I guess that's what he gets for buying a house that is technically in the county. They're just disturbing. And that whole thing about them being "more scared of us" is bull. I've already seen one wolf-spider charge Jim.

I don't want to think about it anymore...ew ew ew...

Sick as a dog...literally...
Bogart is sick. With flu symptoms. I'm getting ready to call the vet now to see if there's anything I can do for my baby...I hope he gets better soon...*sniff*

...Welp, I'm off to do laundry and other "day off" things...like maybe wash my car...hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home