redesigned

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Have you ever just had an incredibly amazing evening?
I have.

Crater face
So yesterday I went to Indy to visit Allison. It was a very good trip, and I actually purchased some serious facial stuff. Here's the deal. I have bad skin. I am not exactly sure when this happened, but I think it was somewhere between college and now. I used to be able to go without makeup and look just fine. Now I have so many acne scars on my cheeks that I frighten little children. And I think Jim sometimes. At any rate, I have to do something, and at this point, microderm abrasion and chemical peels are a little out of my financial reach. So yesterday, I bought some Mederma. For what it cost, it better dang well work. I have to apply it three times a day for 3-6 months. Quite the commitment. I figure once in the morning after my shower and once at night before bed. I'm still trying to figure out how to slip it under my make-up in the middle of the day. We also went to the MAC store (the make-up, not the computers) where I invested in some professional stuff to cover my scars in the meantime.

My face will be better soon. I hope.

That is all for now. Buhbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home