redesigned

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Stolen from Cass...again

NAME THREE THINGS YOU DID TODAY.
1.) slept in...oops.
2.) trained a girl at work...blargh.
3.) going to have a hot tub at Jim's tonight. (as I type this, I'm still at work)

2. LAST ITEM YOU BOUGHT YOURSELF. Not counting Chick-Fil-A?...um...a round trip ticket to Jamaica.

3. DO YOU HAVE AN ORNAMENT HANGING FROM YOUR REARVIEW MIRROR? Nope, but I have a duck on my dash.

4.WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? a really gross ceral bar of some sort.

5. NAME A CELEB YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON. Two from the same show-CSI, Eric Zsmada (sp?) who plays Greg, and William Peterson who plays Grissom. :)

6. NAME THE LAST THREE BANDS YOU SAW LIVE. Dream Theater, King's X, and...I am I.

7. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU GET A NIGHT? Too few.

8. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TIED UP? Not for anything fun.

9. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU WERE DOING RIGHT NOW? Walking my dog(s). It's such a beautiful brisk fall day outside.

10. WHO'S THE FIRST PERSON IN YOUR PHONE BOOK ON YOUR CELL PHONE? Aaron O'Maley.

11. LAST TIME YOU WITNESSED A FIGHT? High school, I think.

12. WHAT WAS THE LAST ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE YOU CONSUMED? A Margurita (sp?).

13. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HAIR PULLED? Pulled? No. Played with? OH yes.

14. NAME THREE PLACES YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL TO: Germany, The Holy lands, Jamaica.

15. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ICE SKATE? Nope. Lived in Canada for two years, and never learned.

17. NAME SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY YOU LIKE: Peanut butter sandwiches with barbecue chips ON them.

18. IS BIGGER REALLY BETTER? Hmm...because I have SO much experience in that area...

19. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BRAD PITT? Bleck.

20. NAME A FRIEND YOU HAVE MOST IN COMMON WITH. Allison.
21. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR TOENAILS? Metallicly-rose-ish.

22. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.

23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING WITH A SKULL ON IT? I...don't know.

24. HAVE YOU TRAVELED TO EUROPE? Not yet...

26. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED???? Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

27. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS? In my first car with a guy I'd been friends with for a year. It was disgusting.

29. LAST BOARD GAME YOU PLAYED? Trivial Pursuit Totally 80's.

30. LEATHER OR LACE? Both.

31. EVER HAD A BLACK EYE? Nope.

32. WHERE DO YOU RENT YOUR MOVIES AT? Blockbuster.

33. HAVE YOU EVER WORN FISH NET STOCKINGS? Yep.

34. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE IN PRISON? I know people who have been in prison.

35. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS TOMORROW? It's my day off. Sleep in...laundry...cleaning. My life is SO adventurous.

I wonder what happend to #16, #25 and #28...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home