redesigned

Friday, January 18, 2008

Forced to be social


I tend to get a bit reclusive when Jim's out of town. I don't know why, because I love to go out and spend time with my friends. I think maybe it's a security thing.

But my friends and family are making sure I get out of the house...

Wednesday night, a couple of friends from work and I hung out, ate dinner, and watched the second half of the American Idol tryouts. It's so hard for me to watch the people who can't sing. I get so embarrassed for them. I can't look.

Then last night, my mama invited me over for dinner (fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, and corn on the cob-yum!) and I finally got to play my dad in some pool (he got a pool table for Christmas). The food was delicious and I beat my dad. It was a good night.

Tonight, the new show I love is on (Moonlight). It's kind of odd, but I am really into it. I think it's my obsession with vampires. Or maybe it's my obsession with the tall, dark-haired, blue-eyed lead actor. Either way, there's a new episode on tonight, which, in a world where the writers' strike may go on forever, is a very valuable thing. The man playing the lead is Australian (or so I've read). I would love to hear him talk without the "American" accent sometime. Aussie is by far my favourite accent. Do you ever get used to it, Danielle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home