redesigned

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snippets of sunshine

-Today, I got an e-mail from the passport people letting me know my passport had been processed and was on its way back to me. Since I payed to have it overnighted, that means it will be here Thursday at the latest. HUGE sigh of relief.

-Not only did I book one wedding today (a.k.a. received a retainer check), I mailed out contracts to two other brides who want me and plan on returning those contracts with checks. I have three more who have had me tentatively "hold" dates as well.

-Jim called me earlier and we talked for over a half hour. You have to understand, Jim's not a big phone-talker. He did that just for me. My husband is just wonderful. Plus, his phone has been receiving most of my texts again. Woot!

-I'm getting caught up at work. This is just good.

-I'm ready (I think) for my big meeting tomorrow with the tax guy. If I calculated correctly, my business will take a loss for its first year. That sounds bad, but in the tax world, that's good, or so I've been told. We'll see!

-God has given me amazing friends. I'm thankful for all of you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home