redesigned

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Eli's napping
...which means I'm trying to get about 99 things done before he wakes up.  So naturally, I'm online.

Hmm
I had to go to Wal Mart yesterday for some chocolate and magazines.  Yes, I had to.  I was balancing Eli with my left arm, while simultaneously trying to keep the four items in my right hand away from him.  As I stepped up to the express lane, I noticed the middle-aged man in front of me was pushing a cart with nothing in it.  He had a couple small things in his right hand.  My mind immediately went to work trying to figure out why he had the cart.  "Hmm.  Why would he need to lean on a cart?  He's not overweight...well, too much...I don't see any large items on the bottom...he doesn't seem sick in any way..."  At that point, he put his items down for the cashier.  He had three different types of plantar wart removers and a bottle of pain relievers.

...oh.

Packing, schmacking
I'm already getting tired of packing, and I've barely scratched the surface.  Seriously, who wants to come over and help?  I'll feed you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home