redesigned

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hmm...
I took a drive to Chick-Fil-A on my way to bible study this morning, and noticed that the convicts were out cleaning up garbage off the sides of the road.  I have to say, their outfits here are almost comical.  I'm not making fun, it's just that they are huge black and white horizontally striped jumpsuits.  I've never seen prison outfits that actually have black and white stripes. Usually, they're orange or something.  It was almost like a cartoon.  Although it wasn't quite as funny when I was stopped at a light and one of them was just standing there staring at me, about 20 feet away.  There was a bit of nervous laughter at that point.

Bugs bug me
Aaaaand the termites swarmed again last night.  Right after I'd vacuumed the whole house.  I'm sure they did it just to spite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home