redesigned

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm so ready...

Physically, that is. I'm ready for this baby to come out. Mobility is definitely something I took for granted. Never again.

As for actually being prepared, the room is almost ready (pics to come shortly thereafter). And I still need to pack a bag for the hospital. Then I'm good to go.

And just for fun...
This is a pretty adorable site. And a good way to waste time :) Credit goes to Liana for that one.

And one more thing-
I have now watched all of season 2 and 3 of House and the first disc of the first season (some dumb person rented two of the three discs and never returned them). I've also watched all of the season 4 episodes that are available online. In addition to this cementing my crush on Hugh Laurie, I am also now huge-ly addicted to the show. Which is kind of tragic since I don't have cable. I can watch the new episodes on Fox's website, but I have to wait until they post (8 days after they're televised!!). And who do I have to thank for this new addiction?

Aaron O'Maley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home